Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 has arrived!

Welcome! Thanks to the fun I've had reading Scott and Cheryl's Avery blog, I decided to try this myself. Scott's always been my cousin with the smart ideas. I'm pretty sure it was his wise idea to sneak out of the house and head to Denny's when we were all young and wild! :)

But, I thought what better way to get some more updates on Muy (Colson) and Loco (Ashlyn) out to you all. You know, as if the CONSTANT Kodak Gallery albums we send just aren't enough.

So, hang in there and I promise to add some pictures and whatever else I can on here. I'll try my best to figure it all out quickly. I'm not the geek in the house though!

I'll start with a quick update on what's happened so far in 2008...you know, today. We all had a fun family day making a trip to Best Buy. Colson was sure there would be "Bob and Thomas" stuff there. We kept him away from the DVD section. We finally talked ourselves into a new video camera. We were in desperate need of one, as our now old one was really starting to go down hill quickly. And, we were starting to get concerned that Ashlyn would do yet another thing for the first time while we were trying to catch it with a pretty sad camera. Sony cameras, they're iffy! So, with that accomplished, we headed home for lunch and nap time.

Colson's been fighting naps lately. Fun stuff. Ashlyn took an almost 4 hour one. Smart girl! The rest of the day was spent playing with the ridiculous amount of stuff they got for the holidays in the past month. They've totally taken over the house! And, while we all played, Rosie - our new "live-in" cleaned the floors. Santa (Steve) brought Rosie to me for Christmas. Others may call her the Roomba i-Robot, but we decided on Rosie (the maid on the Jetson's). It just seemed right. And, it was much better than Robotic Ryza that I had started with...denial, I had to name SOMETHING around here Ryza!

Okay, that's it for now. Seriously, I PROMISE to have some more exciting stuff on here as time goes on. Hopefully it will be a fun and easy place for friends and family to check in on CXL and ASL and to send messages back to us all!

Good night and Happy New Year!

No comments: